Operating a business is no easy task today. With so many new businesses, competition is intense. Businesses must adapt to new laws and new cultures as they embark on the journey to increase market share and profitability. In such a complex environment, having the guidance of an experienced Scottsdale AZ business attorney is a huge plus.
While we strive to avoid disputes by helping our clients develop well-drafted documents and policies and avoid bad deals, they are sometimes inevitable. When issues arise, an experienced business and contract lawyer at Pak Law Offices can help you resolve them efficiently and fairly. Learn more about our business law services and approach to commercial dispute resolution below.
Full-Service Arizona Business Law Firm
Arizona offers remarkable opportunities for business owners. At Pak Law Offices, we help entrepreneurs and professionals build thriving and diverse businesses. To do this, we offer comprehensive business law services that assist businesses with legal and regulatory compliance, strategic planning, and dispute resolution.
We also provide a full range of business counseling across a broad spectrum of industries. Our clients are businesses with closely held concerns – small and large – owned by a family or a small group of shareholders. For many closely held concerns, we serve as their general counsel.
Our business counseling includes:
- Working with businesses to choose the most suitable legal structure for them, such as a partnership, corporation or limited liability company.
- Advising businesses that operate in the corporate form on governance issues raised by having a board of directors.
- Helping structure joint ventures, strategic alliances and other partnering arrangements.
- Protecting client interests by preparing and reviewing by-laws, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, licenses, confidentiality, nondisclosure and noncompete agreements, agreements for the purchase or sale of businesses, employment contracts and other ancillary business contracts.
The experience we have gained from representing businesses of all types and sizes enables us to provide cost-effective advice.
You Need a Scottsdale AZ Business Attorney That Values Your Organization’s Success and Stability
A lot is at stake during a business dispute. Financially, you might face serious difficulties if the courts decide against you. However, a lawsuit can also bring negative publicity that damages your reputation and goodwill. Rather than try to resolve the problem on your own, consider hiring an experienced business litigation lawyer. Too frequently, we meet with business owners that delayed hiring a skilled attorney, made costly mistakes, and now face an uphill battle.
When you work with a Scottsdale AZ business attorney at Pak Law Offices, you have access to a team of skilled, diverse professionals. We will carefully assess the circumstances surrounding your dispute, identify your legal rights and defenses, calculate damages, and advocate tirelessly on your behalf.
Claims We Handle
While our business litigation practice involves wide-ranging issues, we frequently handle claims involving:
- Antitrust and competition issues
- Breach of contract and contract enforcement
- Business torts
- Collections issues
- Corporate governance
- Fiduciary and shareholder issues
- Lease and commercial real estate disputes
- Partnership and limited liability company (LLC) agreements
- Disassociation of business partners
- Dissolution of businesses
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Regulatory compliance and enforcement
We know that business litigation and compliance are increasingly complicated issues. We can help you navigate both state and federal law.
Our Collaborative Approach to Business Litigation
As more and more business disputes settle out of court, it is becoming more and more difficult to find a Scottsdale AZ business attorney who has trial experience and who isn’t afraid of litigating in court. We will work hard to prepare your claims and defenses as thoroughly as possible. We will also file and respond to motions
When disputes arise, we carefully assess our client’s long-term goals and immediate needs. Every situation is different and your business deserves customized solutions and strategies. Sometimes you’ll want to resolve a case quickly and privately. Other times, it’s best to present your claim or defenses publicly in court.
We take the time to understand our clients’ goals, as well as investigate the facts and theories of their claims. We can help you understand the potential risks and benefits associated with all of your legal options.
Strategic Plan Tailored to Your Unique Needs
Depending on your unique needs, a business litigation attorney at Pak Law Offices will develop a plan that might include:
- Document and contract review
- Intensive research
- Settlement negotiation
- Alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation and arbitration
- Thorough discovery, including depositions and requests for documents
- Motion practice and defense
- Trial preparation and client education
- Trial presentation
Our detail-oriented lawyers carefully assess contracts and other documents and build evidence supporting our clients’ legal and factual claims. And at every step, we work closely with our clients, aligning our litigation strategies with their business’ needs.
Your business is important to us. We pride ourselves on vigorous advocacy and practical, client-focused solutions. You need to deeply understand the facts of your claim, how the law applies to them, and your varied options.
At Pak Law Offices, we don’t offer “one-size-fits-all” legal services. Instead, your business litigation lawyer will listen to your side of the story, learn about your goals, and craft a litigation strategy that is tailored to your needs. We’ll guide you through every stage of your case and help you make educated decisions.
Schedule a Consultation With Business Attorney in Scottsdale AZ
If you’re ready to speak with an experienced business attorney, contact Pak Law Offices. Our team handles a wide variety of complex business litigation claims. We have extensive experience with corporate, real estate, and property management issues. For a confidential consultation, complete our online form or call us directly.